HOW IT WORKS
The matrix with eugenol and propolis limits the possible side effects of alkaline calcium hydroxide, such as permanent stimulus or uncontrolled necrosis. The antibacterial properties of propolis supplement the disinfecting properties possessed by calcium hydroxide. Very low calcium hydroxide concentration of 1.9%.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Caries profunda, indirect pulp capping
- Indirect pulp capping with reversible pulpitis
- Direct pulp capping, always without pulpitis
- Direct and indirect pulp capping after crown preparations
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
- Biocompatible pulp capping alternative with propolis
- Controlled neutralization of calcium hydroxide
- Easy application through thin mixing
- Quick and complete setting
|Order No.||Package size||Composition|
|84056||10 g powder||calcium compounds, zinc compounds|
|84057||10 ml liquid||ethanol, propolis|