- Base plates for wax-ups
- For making individual impression trays
- Functional impression taking for crown and bridge restorations
- Bite plates and plates for intraoral support pin registration
UV base contains methacrylates, which are potential contact allergens. In order to avoid direct skin contact, the plates must be provided with an inhibition layer out of Vaseline. After hardening in a light oven, this can be seen as a smear layer on the plates. The layer can be wiped off after light curing with a cloth soaked in alcohol. An additional step to protect the skin.
- High dimensional stability, break-proof
- Low and uniform plate thickness of 2.2 mm
- Very low shrinkage (2.08 vol%)
- Low water absorption (<0.1%)
- Long processing time at normal room lighting and daylight
- Complete light curing in just a few minutes in all customary light ovens (halogen and UVA light)
As an environmentally friendly alternative we recommend Hoffmann’s shellac base plates.
|ULTRA VIOLET BASE PLATES|
|Order No.||Package size||Composition|
|828300||50 plates, maxilla||Matrix of multi-functional methacrylates and inorganic fillers|